About Hair Salon
Lisa Marie Owens opened her boutique hair salon 4 years ago in Lake Worth, Florida, a great location between Palm Beach and Delray Beach directly over the South Palm Beach Bridge. It is located at 610 Lucerne Ave., Lake Worth, FL 33460. You will find it in downtown Lake Worth just west of the Cottage and across the street from the restaurant Paradiso, between L and K St.
Lisa Marie Owens is known for being a trendsetter when it comes to hair color, styling and wedding up-dos. Lisa Owens customizes color for every client creating contrast, depth and shine.
Lisa Marie Owens was an educator with L’Oreal for 8 years teaching creative and innovative techniques in color, cutting and up-do styling as well as a teacher of cosmetology for 2 years in West Palm Beach, Florida.
She has developed an extraordinary skill level from personal training with;
• John Sahag Workshop on Madison Ave. in New York City for dry cutting techniques.
• Bumble & Bumble Academy on East 56th St in New York City for high fashion, editorial styling, cutting and business training.
• L’Oreal Academy on 435 Hudson St. in New York City for color, balayage highlighting, method cutting, texture cutting and iconic styling.
• L’Oreal Training for 8 years around the country for fall/winter and spring/summer collections.
• Aveda – Trained the Aveda Concept in an environmental lifestyle and a zen method of the art and science of hair color, cutting and styling.
Lisa Owens was a colorist at Frederic Fekkai for 2 years before opening her own hair salon with an artistic team of hair stylists dedicated to ongoing training . The team of hair stylists will help you to be inspired with your own sense of style for the best hair cut and color.
The Lisa Marie Owens Salon is an outstanding salon experience addressing the needs of hair on every level.
INTEGRITY • COLOR • TEXTURE
Call 561.585.8219 today for an appointment today! You may also email the hair salon at Lisa@LisaMarieOwens.com.