Owner, Hair Stylist & Colorist
Lisa Marie Owens is known for being a trendsetter when it comes to hair color, styling and wedding hair styling. Lisa Owens customizes color for every client creating contrast, depth and shine. Lisa was an educator with L’Oreal for 8 years teaching creative and innovative techniques in color, cutting and up-do styling as well as a teacher of cosmetology for 2 years in West Palm Beach, Florida. She has developed an extraordinary skill level from personal training with;
- John Sahag Workshop on Madison Ave. in New York City for dry cutting techniques.
- Bumble & Bumble Academy on East 56th St in New York City for high fashion, editorial styling, cutting and business training.
- L’Oreal Academy on 435 Hudson St. in New York City for color, balayage highlighting, method cutting, texture cutting and iconic styling.
- L’Oreal Training for 8 years around the country for fall/winter and spring/summer collections.
- Aveda – Trained the Aveda Concept in an environmental lifestyle and a zen method of the art and science of hair color, cutting and styling.
Lisa Owens was a colorist at Frederic Fekkai for 2 years before opening her own hair salon with an artistic team of hair stylists dedicated to ongoing training. From soft natural highlights to bold and bright highlights, from natural colors of hair to vibrant colors of hair, Lisa Marie Owens is known for creating all types of colors.
Every year Lisa creates beautiful styles for brides as seen in Weddings Unveiled Magazine, Belle The Magazine, Florida Bride Magazine, The Breakers Book Featured in each Room & The Breakers Wedding Website.
Style: Trend Setter
Education: Boca Beauty Academy, Total Hair & Nail School, L'Oréal Academy - New York